Back in early May we find our Scamp Traveler Earl and his faithful sidekick "Peanut" (a Scamp 5th Wheel Deluxe) taking on a huge expedition from CA to Branson, Mo.
Earl's trip coincided with the big tornados that began hitting the Midwest. Earl and Peanut passed through the Oklahoma City area about a week before the tornados devastated that area. God bless everyone affected by the tornados this spring and if you want to help the Red Cross site is a good place to find ways to assist those folks in their recovery.
You will need to have the Adobe PDF Reader to view Earl's and Peanuts Adventures. You can download and install the Adobe reader here. (Make sure to uncheck any junkware that they try to download with Adobe Reader. Currently it is McAfee and you need to uncheck that before downloading and installing Adobe Reader.)
Earl's travelogue's are chock full of tips, travel destination information, and attractions. If you are thinking of pulling the Scamp to any of these destinations, the diaries may help tremendously in planning your trip. When you finish the journey with Earl and Peanut, you will even think you were there.....
- Preparing to leave CA for Branson, MO
- Scamp arrives in Needles, CA
- Travel day to Williams, AZ
- Grand Canyon Railway - Williams, Arizona
- Earl and Peanut head to Albuquerque
- Touring Albuquerque, NM - Off to Amarillo, TX
- Amarillo, Texas - RV's and Cadillacs
- Off to Oklahoma City, OK - Banjo Museum - Bass Pro Shop
- National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum-Oklahoma City
- Earl and Peanut make it to Branson
- The Day in Branson - “Joseph”
- The Branson Belle Dinner Cruise
- Day in Branson - “Joseph” Backstage Pass
- Roadtrek Convention in Branson, MO
- Earl and Peanut off to St Louis - Gateway Arch - Anheiser Busch
- Heading to Hannibal, MO
- Monroe City - Perry
- Litchfield, IL
- Abraham Lincoln - Springfield IL
- Abraham Lincoln - New Salem IL
- The Corn Palace - Mitchell SD - Wall Drug
- Mt Rushmore
- The Warrior Trail - General Custer
- Little Bighorn - Sitting Bull - General Custer
- Cody Wyoming - Victor Idaho
- Yellowstone National Park
- Grand Tetons National Park
- All Scamp Trailer Adventures Must come to an End
Well folks, thanks for coming along on quite an interesting and informative journey. Earl and the Peanut will be on the road again soon as they travel to their 5th Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailer Gathering in Bandon, Oregon.
If you want to start your own Scamp Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailer Adventures you can buy a brand new Scamp Travel Trailer at Scamp Trailers or a used Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailer at Fiberglass-rv-4sale. Don't forget to join the Scamp Owners International family once you have your Fiberglass RV.