Earl and "The Peanut" have hit the road traveling to the 2014 AZ Quartzsite Gathering. Last year we had close to 90 molded fiberglass travel trailers and a few SOB's (Some Other Brands). This year could be quite interesting as this event has continued to grow each year.
Come on and ride along on the adventure:
- On the road again - Tonite Bakersfield, CA
- Tehachapi Pass to Lone Pine, CA
- Manzanar Relocation Camp - CA
- Movie History in Lone Pine, CA
- Old Mining Towns - Arriving in Quartzsite
- Making bread in a Volcano at Quartzsite
- Smoking in Quartzsite
- The Gathering Heats UP - A New Egg Appears!
- Soup to Ladderball at the Quartzsite Gathering
- Another Great Event Comes to an End