Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailer Manufacturer Official Websites:
- Scamp Travel Trailers - This is the Official Scamp product line. Scamps come in 13', 16' and 19' 5th wheel combinations. Scamp Trailers are very lightweight trailers and can be towed with small cars. The Scamp 13' weighs 950 pounds before options.
Over the years, most Molded fiberglass travel trailer manufacturers have not followed the traditional dealer network system of selling their trailers, instead selling only directly to the public. Below are a listing of the major current and "out of business" molded fiberglass trailer manufacturer websites. There are a number of other brands that were often licensing agreements to sell one of the major brands below under a different name.
Currently Manufacturing New Fiberglass Trailers:
- Bigfoot Trailers -- Bigfoot Industries was sold at a Bankruptcy Auction Sale on January 25, 2009 and closed for a couple of years. Bigfoot has started production again in 2012 on a limited basis with some trailer models and truck campers. Check their website link for availability and what dealers have inventory. Bigfoot has used a traditional dealer network over the years and some dealers in the Pacific NW do have new inventory or will order from the factory.
- Casita Trailers
- Egg Camper
- Escape Trailers
- Trillium Trailers Outback - Canada
- Lil Snoozy
- Little Joe Trailers
- Oliver Trailers - Oliver trailers had shut down manufacturing for several years, but we understand they are back in production now and accepting orders.
Out of Business-Resale Molded Fiberglass RVs Only:
- Burro Trailers (Out of Business 2000)
- Fiber Stream
- Uhaul Campers (Only produced in 1984 and 1985)
If you are aware of any updates or additional molded fiberglass manufacturers please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can be the most complete and up-to-date resource.